Monday 19 March 2012

A holiday in Sicily

Shoulder season 2012 has started (yesterday temperatures were over 25 °C in some parts of Sicily) and this is the right time for organizing a holiday in Sicily.
I own a website (Sicilian dreams) where I give information about places in Sicily where to go or where to dine, about how to arrive together with the chance of booking on line an accommodation in the western part of Sicily.

Here I am going to share with you my thoughts about Sicily and my short trips along the island hoping you can possibly try to do the same during your holiday.

You might ask: "What is the difference between this blog and Sicilian dreams' twitter and facebook account?"

Twiitter and its 140 allowed chars is not too much to describe both a thought or a short trip, whilst I consider Facebook more as a place where to share pictures of Sicily, sicilian music and art, events trying to get people interested about what happens in the island.

Of course, as you can imagine those three media will be linked to each other.

I hope you will like it.........let's start!!!

In the meantime you can follow me on:
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/siciliandreams
FACEBOOK: Sicilian-Dreams-helping-travellers-organizing-their-holidays-in-Sicily

Massimiliano@Siciliandreams
info@siciliandreams.com
http://www.siciliandreams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment